Are you ready for your job interview? Did you know that tying your necktie is one of the important factors in applying for a job? If so, are you sure you tie it correctly? Check this out.
There are four ways to tie your tie; we have Four in hand knot, Bow tie knot, Windsor knot and half Windsor knot. But the most common used tie is the Windsor knot.
Let’s learn how to tie a tie:
- Place you neck tie under your collar. Make the right end of the color higher (the narrow one) at least 12 inches from the left (the wider side)
- Then, cross the left side going to the right.
- Then insert the wide part (left side) going up in the middle between the collar and the tie.
- Bring the wide one down in front. Then loop the wide one going to the right until the wide side reaches the front.
- From the front, pull the wide side again and loop it.
- Then bring the wide side down going to the knot in front.
- Make the wide side down and do a knot.
- Then lastly, you have to tighten the tie using your both hands going up to your collar.
Now, you’re done and ready to go for your interview. Good luck!