The great benefits of having a food processor is that it does almost everything except for actually cooking the dish. The entire hassle of preparation is taken out of your hands. You end up with beautifully and evenly chopped and peeled ingredients for your dish.
Whether you are making a salad or veggies or a casserole, the benefit of having a food processor is that each dish comes out as if prepared by a professional chef. Your days of laboring with the knives and kneading trays are over. Enjoy the benefits of having a food processor and prepare food faster and more efficiently every day.
The utilities of a food processor
The benefits of having the best food processor lies in its ability to do a wide variety of functions efficiently and in much less time than you could have done by hand. Here are some of these functions:
- The great benefit of having a food processor is that it peels, chops and dices vegetables efficiently, smoothly and very fast. You should keep the required size of the food processor in mind when you buy this appliance so that the total amount of vegetables you need chopped can be fed at once into it. Many food processors come equipped with a chute which leads off the extra food into a smaller bowl which saves you time and labor.
- Another benefit of having a food processor is it makes blending and pureeing so much easier and fast. Now you can prepare pickles and sauces easily at home. Chopping finely ingredients for pickles like cucumber, onions etc. are no longer a hazard to your fingers. One benefit of having a food processor will quickly become apparent in your declining grocery bills as you can now make dips, spreads, salsa and mayonnaise easily and quickly at home. And they will be far healthier as they have no artificial flavor or preservatives in them.
- Perhaps the most well known benefit of having a food processor lies in the ease with which it can make soups, sauces and purees. This simply cannot be done so well by hand.
- Whether you are making a chutney or grinding spices in small amount for some dish, you can do it easily and evenly in the small bowl attachment which comes with the food processor.
- Another benefit of having a food processor is that you can serve freshly squeezed fruit juice to your family for breakfast.
- Making a casserole? Put the chunk of cheese in the food processor to grate it evenly down to the smallest bits.
- One benefit of having a food processor is that shredding of leafy vegetables like lettuce; cabbage and spinach are no longer such a challenge. So you can make beautifully decorated salads and cole slaws in a fraction of time.
- If you like to make pizza or pasta, kneading of dough has been rendered much easier by the plastic kneading blade that comes with all food processors. You can put in all the ingredients and the dough comes out ready to be put into the oven.
- Another benefit of having a food processor is that you can make your own minced meat for fillings and pies. Just cut the meat into chunks, freeze it and put it into the food processor to get the result.
- Other benefits of having a food processor include the ease with which you can make things like bread crumbs, cookie crumbs, nut butters etc.
In order to enjoy all the benefits of having a food processor you should get out all the attachments and blades that come with it and use them as needed instead of using only one or two blades.